Thursday 20 December 2007

I will follow through with tasks that I start and make no excuses!

Morning bloggers
again ensuring I do not go a whole week!!!! Well I beat all records of what time I started work! 4.30am this morning!!!! Sooooooo much work and soooooooo little time! I think I will be holding my eyes open with matchsticks by the end of the day.
Again no gym time, but clean eating except for this morning, forgot breakfast and do not have anything left at office........so I am splitting my morning tea/lunch/afternoon tea into 6 little meals to cover me. God I feel lazy but in light of that TOM, I am glad it is this week that I have a lot of work on. My body is being incrediably cruel at the moment!
I must get back into work, will post again tonite when all done and dusted!!!!!

Wahoo! I am officially on holidays! I finished work at 7.00pm tonite.................whew what a day. I am sleeping tomorro! Then to doctors to get my results of the tests from last week. Then some last minute shopping, groceries and find somewhere that will give me a massage. My back and and shoulders are just burning from sitting front of a computer all day. Then to re-evalute my time off and how to spend it wisely doing exercise. I am already yawning. Must be time to go to bed.

See ya.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home