Wednesday 19 December 2007

I breathe life into my vision and I create the world I desire!

Hey bloggers
Determined not to let a whole week go by, so here is another post.
I have a headache, a dull ache which I think comes from working too hard and long hours and no exercise. Eating is good but I did not drink enuf water yesterday. I think I only managed a whole litre (if that). Must do better today.
My husband totally surprised me last night!!!!!!! I was admiring some budhas on the weekend when I purchased some more rare bamboo (yep I am a bamboo nut, along with gingers, orchids and bromeliads!) and there was this black budha who was absolutely gorgeous. I did not buy as it is bad luck to buy yourself a budha. But anyhow, unbeknown to me, the OH rang up yesterday to find out how much it was, $700 and he died. but not to be beaten, he then went to a pot place I go to and purchased me a terracotta budha and placed it in amongst my bamboo. I didn't even see it when I got home from work as it was dark, but he said to come out and look at the xmas present he had bought me! WOW is all I can say.........now knowing my husband as only a few do, this is an extra ordinary feat! He always forgets birthdays, wedding anniversary and sees nothing wrong with buying plastic flowers because it is a waste of time buying something that is dead!!!!! yep a true blue ozzi ocka! He was so proud of what he had done. Again i am sitting here with a smile on my face. I feel very special.
Oh well a long day ahead of me at work so I will sign off my post, feel lazy once more for not going to the gym but ensure that I eat cleanly.
Catchyalata!

I am back!

Its 8.00pm, got home about 1/2 hour ago, just so tired! I have pains in my belly from that TOM. I think it is my body getting back at me for not having a TOM for about 6 months, then I have an accident 3 weeks ago and now back with a vengence, Oh Whoa is me!!!! Its all good........................I was enjoying to non event for a little while. Can't wait for the final time, now that would be good, as I am sure many of you girls will agree!

Last day of work tomorro, looks like it is going to be another big day! today I started at 5.30am and finished at 7.00pm........................I am so tired! Oh I already said that!! Hey Hiliary, I agree I think I am coming down with something................maybe fatique or tiredness? Carolyn, I see you now have an extra month for preparing for competition. INBA has put the QLD comp back a month apparently! I am so looking forward to seeing you compete. I will the be one cheering the loudest. Well I am going to take some pain killers and go to bed.

Ciao!
X:D)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Awwww that is just lovely of your husband! Very thoughtful.

I hope you're not coming down with something? It sounds like your body is fighting something off with the tiredness, sorness even though no training, headache etc. I woke up feeling like I've been run over by a truck this morning, so no training for me today either.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hilary xx

19 December 2007 at 8:41 am  
Blogger Des said...

Wow Doris that is so gorgeous of your hubby!

Mine has something special planned as well. There is a present under the tree and he won't even give me a hint! (sulk). I'm glad I'm not the only one the heat is affecting - we just need to keep hanging in there and it will work out eventually :-)

19 December 2007 at 9:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home