Monday 15 October 2007

Week 8

Wow! I went 4 whole days without blogging!!! Withdrawals plus! Where do I start. Thursday night had a shitty fight with husband and ate some hot chips, feeling even shittier! Over it and back on track next day. Had Friday off work, had to bake some cakes for monther-in-laws 90th. Saturday went well, made 3 superb cakes and only had the tiniest of tiniest pieces of one. Did a massive back and bi workout on friday, seeing as I missed it on Monday due to car accident. Car now in at doctors getting fixed and having a little touch up job while in there. Should come out shiny and new.
Now for my best day, I spent yesterday at the IFBB/ANB Qld Championships, watching quite a few friends compete. Not only did every single one place, one of the guys came first, he is so pleased with himself and so he should be. I got to touch and have a photo taken with Mr Olympia, Jay Cuttler. Man what a Unit!!!! His bicep is as big as my head!!! I came away from the comp meet all motivated and hyped, ready to conqueor all my goals!
I backed up my massive workout from Friday with doing back and bi's again this morning and even worked harder, sweat was literally dripping off my nose at 6.30am this morning, and it wasn't that hot. My forearms were so pumped, they felt rock hard. Underneath this feather doona cover, is a ball of muscle!!!! Can not wait to see them.

Looking forward to an exhausting week of cardio and weights!!!

Ciao!

X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Doris!
I used to think of myself as a caterpillar in a cocoon, developing my body underneath like a beautiful butterfly. As the outer layers come off, gradually the butterfly is revealed! And only by doing weights and cardio do you get this great effect!

Keep up the great work!
Carolyn :)

15 October 2007 at 8:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home