Wednesday 3 October 2007

Matchstick eyes!

Well the week was off to a good start with exercise and eating. Til last night.

Our poor puppy (12 years old staffy) 'Grunt', is obviously getting old and we know has cancer lumps all over him. But up until now, hasn't shown any signs of problems. Weellll last night about 2.15am I thought i was dreaming and could smell my dog's fart, (to which he can throw some beauties) only to actually wake up to the smell. it was so bad, I was dry retching!!!. Grunt was walking around the house, so I thought he wanted to go out, which he did, but he never came back inside. after about 1/2 hour, I went outside to call him and he cam skulking around the corner..............then I knew he had done something wrong! Walk back inside and the smell was so bad, it was everywhere. Turned on all the lights and he had release his bowels!!!!!OMG it was the worst thing.................consequently did not get to go gym this morning as waking up was a little hard to do, when you haven't been asleep since 2.30am. I had to get hubby to clean up as I was dry retching so badly. Amazing when my son was a baby I never had a problem but with anything or anyone else, i can't handle it!!!
Thinking I am going to have to replace the carpet in the spare room.

X:D)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Oh no! Poor Grunt - poor you having to clean it up!! Its sad when they get old isn't it - our Alaskan Malamute had his 11th birthday on Monday, luckily he sleeps outside otherwise we might have similar incidents!

Hope you catch up on some sleep tonight.

Hilary xx

3 October 2007 at 8:25 am  
Blogger Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Thanks Hilary
yes it is sad when they get old. Poor darling. i just phone Dave and he said that he is not well! We may have to take him to vet and do the dastly deed if the cancer has gotten hold!!!! But he has had a good innings.

By 3.00pm i reckon i will be needing some much desired sleep!!

3 October 2007 at 10:36 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home