Thursday 11 October 2007

Sore Today!

Don't know why but very sore today all over................I am thinking it must have been the awesome boxing session (group PT cardio session) we did on Tuesday!!!! Chris did something different and by the end of 60 mins there were 10 of us, just wanting to sit down and die!!!!! Then to back it up with a 45 min physco spinning class, hit the wall 30mins in, had to tell myself that there was only 2 songs left. (but bloody long songs)

Even the 30 mins of legs I got in this morning (mind you really packed in with the amount of exercises I did), 20 min intensity walk after it, alternating between 6km/hr and 7km/hr every min, my legs right now feel like jelly!!!!

Got the day off tomorro, so doing back, bi's and shoulders with J tomorro, that should be interesting!!! i am thinking i am looking forward to a weekend off. In saying that it is going to be a very hectic weekend. I have my mother-in-laws 90th to attend (to which I am making all the cakes) and the Body Building show to go to on Sunday, there are more of my friends competing for the first time and some competing again. One of them has been coached by Jo Rogers and the other by Donna Anderson, so should be interesting in seeing the 2 different styles.

Thanks Hilary, yes I am okay, there was no damage to me and it all happened so surreal. The guy tried to tell my husband that it was all my fault, but as David replied,, doesn't matter, you still hit her turning right and you hit her car after the front wheel!!!! You are in the wrong. Regardless of that, my car is insured for full comprehensive so it is still covered! But we found out market value is between $5k and $7.5k but to replace it there is nothing in Brisbane under $12,000.00 That sucks if they write it off, I only get half the money!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still feeling a little sad about my car, it was so cute!!

Well must do some work!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home