Saturday 6 October 2007

Hey bloggers

It is early Saturday morning, just finished breaky and now on my way to meet friend and go on a powerwalk.

Thanks Carolyn, I am glad I am not the only one who suffers from impatience. I was actually very blue yesterday (again) as I jumped on that stupid little box with springs in it and it read a number that was increased (considerably) from last week, all the while sticking to plan like glue and added extra cardio!!!! Clothes are getting looser!!!! check! Scales are showing lighter! uncheck! But it is only week 6! check! Confused! check! Oh well there beaten myself up again!

Moving on!!!!

Busy weekends the next three weekends..................INBA today, Bathurst tomorrow, mother-in-laws 90th next saturday, another body building show next sunday, wedding following sunday................................all that temptation! No this is a challenge that has been laid before me. I have already packed my food for today, will cook my food for tomorrow tonite!. Next saturday, having restaurant catering for my needs for saturday lunch.

well ciao! Have a great weekend.

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home