Monday 24 September 2007

Monday - Week 5

Hey bloggers

I am tired this week.........put in a huge training session this morning, had all intentions to do half hour cadio this afternoon, but after battling traffic, pulling clothes off the line, putting a load on, cooking for husaband & son, pulling out my food and cooking, I am so tired. What is with that. I was yawning all day at work as well. Good day food wize except this morning at 4.30am I pulled out what I thought was my chicken for lunch out of freezer, but when defrosted at work, it was sweet potato. So lucky I am a person who can't decide what to have, I had a tin of tuna with me. I am not a fan of tuna for lunch, I usually do not like tinned fish. I am a huge fan of fresh fish.

Oh well thought I fill in my blog for the day and hit the sack. It is 8.30pm and I still have to pack my clothes for tomorro to go to gym then to work and then back to gym. I luv tuesdays at my gym. At 3.00pm I get together with my friend who I have trained with for 5 or so years. She is the Fitness Director of my gym as well so I have gotten to know her trainers pretty well and we banter like good friends. In fact they are friends. We start with an hour of weights, be it chest and tris or legs! then I have an hour of boxing and to top it off with 45 min of spinning class. Awesome. I am pretty shagged afterwards, but still exhilarting. I want to get up early and go for a jog, or do some abs. I need to do something tomorrow, guess I will decide that when I get up.

Okay signing off and catch you later.

X:D)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Doris!
Ah, you poor thing with the sweet potato! Oh well, that's what's great about tuna, even if it's not a fave - sometimes we have to do these things! I have a tin at my desk for emergencies too.

I actually stack up everything in the fridge the night before, so I don't have to think in the morning - just not quite awake then!

Cheers
Carolyn

24 September 2007 at 9:18 pm  
Blogger Doris's BEHAG journey said...

I know what you mean Carolyn, No way awake at that time in the morning!!! Especially when exercise is looming ahead in less than an hour. Did not make that same mistake again this morning. normally i have yellow sweet potato, but I got a bag of white ones so theres the confusion to start with.

25 September 2007 at 7:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home