Wednesday 26 September 2007

Measures!!!

Well did my measurements and disappointed with the result. Lost some but not a lot. Doing all the right things. Oh well not going to beat myself up on it, onward and forwards. Sue sent me an email to say that patience is the best thing and sometime soon my body will realise it has to lose bodyfat. Slow and steady is the best result.

It is Wednesday already I have managed 3 cardio sessions and 2 long and hard weight sessions. Monday was a killer with Jason and yesterday with my training partner Chris, we nailed legs. Started off with these hack squats where you touch your butt to your heels. Last set had 10kg each side with a static hold on the upward phase at 90 degree. Holding for a 5 sec count really gets hard by the 8th rep. Then Chris deciding that was not enuf, we did these step ups with a 5kg medicine ball onto a platform about 60-80cm high (must measure one day) as a supaset after a set on Leg Extensions. All that in between seated leg curls that was supaseted with walking lunges carrying 2 10kg plates, deadlifts and single leg press on the 45deg. Talk about burn afterwards, the killer though was while we did spinning class, the instructor decided to dedicate 5 mins to 'hovers'. My thighs, I can't feel my thighs!!!!!! But you know the most stupid thing of all, I feels so good that I hurt allover, it feels like I have ripped my muscles apart only for them to repair by this time next week. Insane i know but I know I am not the only one that feels this way.

So good on the exercise front and heres to hoping I can get in another 30mins spinning at home tonite. That would be sweet.

Food: I have to eat more food!!!! last week i would have relished at the thought as i was hungry every afternoon, but this week I feel like I am forcing myself to eat. Just not hungry.

I am so determined to carry on this new regime, I have even wondered how long after I finish this little challenge, can I start the next little challenge!!!. Immediatley was my response.


Catch you on another day bloggers!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home