Thursday 4 October 2007

Past Hump Day

Hey bloggers

We are on our way to the end of week! Yah.

Grunt-bum is starting to pick up, so hopefully all good. Friend of ours is a dog breeder and he says Grunt has symptoms of being poisoned. Be it by a bite of sorts or something he ate. Hilary, he as picked up some more since talking to you this morning. yah! would miss the lazy little bugger!

Picking up on cardio today for what I missed out on yesterday. Food has been very clean and straight to plan. No mucking about. I am impressed, it has been almost 6 weeks and I have not really strayed, you know what you would really call a stray. This is a good thing, though I am not seeing a lot of results yet!!!! There is that impatient person coming out again. I keep telling myself it is not the instant result you need to see but the life style change.

Going to INBA Saturday to cheer a couple of girls who are competing that I know. Three are novices and one is competing for the second year. I admire these competitors and all competitors as their dedication is simply awesome. I am hoping by the time I finish my long term goal (47 weeks to go) that I can maybe look at competing...................We will see.

Ciao!

X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Ahhh, Doris - patience grasshopper (as Michelle would always tell me when I got impatient!) I am sure you will see a difference when you take some photos - often when you look in the mirror every day you don't see the changes, but I am sure they have been happening. If it's around 6 weeks for you, then it's maybe time to take a few more happy snaps!
Glad to hear Grunt is picking up and getting better - it's always a worry when your pets get sick, they can't tell you what's wrong!
Have fun at INBA tomorrow!
Cheers
Carolyn

5 October 2007 at 9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home