Monday 1 October 2007

Week 6 beginnings

Hey bloggers!

go the CATS! Geelong, my birthplace. I remember I was sent for my first year of high school down to geelong with my Grandmother because my racist father did not want me to go to school at Walgett with the indigenious people. (Came back worse than my friends who stayed, on the wild side a bit) and going to watch the Cats at play!

Any way had a very quite weekend, did not do much. Discovered a new butcher from a friend of mine and went crazy buying up for my freezer and fridge. Wow if you had seen the quality of this meat, it was impressive. How anal that you can get excited about meat! I had crocodile for the first time - crocodile sausages! Yum, they taste just like chicken! Meat was a little dearer, but worth it I think for the quality.

Enuf about meat!

Talk about a small world. I had been wondering all week last week, whether Hilary goes to my gym, finally I had the gumption to ask her and she does. Amazingly, we have passed each other for 2 years and always said a polite little hello or smile, an here we are, me admiring her totally inspiring her story and read her blog site.

So off to a good start this week with training. Did back and bi's again with the 'J'. Again I had a hard time driving to work. My forearms was so pumped, they were cramping!

Talk to you all soon bloggers!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home