Friday 28 September 2007

Balanced Friday

Hey Bloggers



It is friday!!! Yah!!! So far a very clean week of eating again, by Sunday that will make for 21 absolutely clean days, therefore a habit has successfully been formed! Nice.

Exercise front all good, got one more cardio in than last week and had to get a 4th weight session in due to shoulders being odd one out, so it got a dedication session!!! i luv shoulders anyway, always a strong point of mine.

Now I have to get over the weekend with no hiccups! Easy! Quoting Kristin, 'there are no excuses.'

Well work is over I just feel like vegin' with either a good book or a good movie, shame I don't have ahusband who thinks about getting dinner for me a change.

Power walk tomorro around the hills of ormeau. Might even do a run on sunday through the state forest. Better go charge my I-River.

Well here's to a great weekend bloggers!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home