Monday 8 October 2007

Week 7 beginnings

Hey bloggers, hope you all had a good weekend like I did.

Saturday started well with a hard power walk then off to the INBA QLD Titles. There were a lot of novices and some with amazing results!!!! one of my friends that I mentioned last week got second in Novice Physique and she is off to the Australian Titles, with a little more leaning down, she might even place. Nice muscle tone in her back, hopefully she doesn't lean out too much, don't want her to lose that mass she has.

The other friend place first in her division 'physique' and also placed first overall 'physique'. Well done Helen. I know Helen is vying to be off for the 'Worlds'. But cash is the issue there. Hopefully she will pick up a sponsor. Her symmetary was awesome.

yet amazingly some that i picked to place didn't even make it and was beaten by another with no mass on her back, yet she was definately leaned out. Well done to all who competed, they are truly amazing people. There was one totally aweinspiring novice who competed on the weekend. her story was that a year and half ago she weighed 110kg, but she was amazing on stage. Now she deserves major recognition for her results.

Looking forward to next Sunday as I have a few more friends competing then.

Sunday was a fun day, went to friends for Bathurst (men sitting and drinking all day), I sat around the pool (but forgot my togs) and nattered with some friends. Ended up in the pool at night anyway, but what was good, I fought off the guys who tried to pull me in and he just couldn't do and he said he was amazed at the strenght and power i had to stop him from pulling me in. it actually took 3 guys to push me in and i took 2 of them with me. Ha!

But this morning had a horror start!!!! Was on my way to gym to meet trainer for a nice back & bi session, really looking forward to it, when a car hit me and wrote me off! Waiting on accessor to see if car is written off or not! So no car at moment! Not a good start to week, and now not hungry, feeling very blue and sad as I love my little red Madza MX5. Will keep you posted. Better go back to work.

Ciao!

X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Oh no Doris, so sorry to read of your car accident. Hope you are ok and had no injuries, its an awful thing to go through.

Sounds like you had a good time at the INBA's though - I didn't make it unfortunately, too much stuff to do at home.

Hope your week gets better.

Hilary xx

10 October 2007 at 11:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home