Friday 21 September 2007

Friday is here!

Whew! what a day. I had all my food good and ready, then was taken out to lunch by my boss. Bit hard to turn down, but did well, had 2 chickpea patties grilled and a tossed salad.
All good! Got home and pulled out fish and steamed veges for tea, then I buttered a piece of bread and ate it! Where the hell did that come from? I continued cooking my dinner, kicked myself in the butt and got on with it. What a Dohhead. Going so well and I stuffed it without a thought! Talk about a dumbass. Lucky I am going for a long hard 2 hour power walk tomorro with a friend and 2 dogs. Might have to add in that extra hill!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hi Doris!

Welcome to blogland! Dont stress too much about the bread and butter - happens to most of us. Just put it behind you and move on - good luck with your 2 hour powerwalk!

Hilary xx

21 September 2007 at 9:27 pm  
Blogger Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Thanks Hillary

Powerwalk left me very sore today (Sunday). B&B left behind. onward and forward.

23 September 2007 at 1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home