Sunday 23 September 2007

Weekend over

I made it to the end of weekend without slipping up! Wahoo! Only minor hiccups that will not worry me. Powerwalk was a little hard on my arches on Saturday. A day of rest today, have a big week ahead of me. Beginning of week 5. I have been reading other peoples blogs to maintain inspiration. Understanding that the changes will not happen as fast as I had hoped is very hard, but in my mind I know it, but my heart is saying why not! What I have discovered is an amazing little network of people who have or gone through same issues as me, and patience and persurverance is the main objective. spent all morning preparing food for the next week and then some. Week days are easy at work and mornings too, evenings pretty easy as well, but weekends are a little hard. Its not that I don't have anything healthy waiting for me to eat, its just I dont feel like cooking. I have been reading a few blogs this afternoon, make for some inspiration to a person like me. Looking forward to waking tomorro@ 4.30am to go to the gym, get totally zapped by 'J', my friend who is a trainer at my gym. Back and Biceps we do on Monday mornings. Says he is going to hurt me tomorrow as I was cheeky to him during the week, but I don't think so, he is a big sissy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home