Thursday 25 October 2007

Too Busy!!!!

Too Busy for anything except training...........will never be too busy for that! Phew what a week already. From last Thursday, everything is just a blur!

Had a wedding on Sunday, made some very good choices, in fact the only fault is that I did not eat enuf!!! Oh well, thats not a huge drama.

I can't beleive I am at the pointy end of week nine. Did measurements beginning of this week, lost some cm's, lost some body fat and lost some weight...................not a lot but still it is a loss. i am still enjoying what I am doing and decided not to set myself some small goals, as I will lose sight of that big goal i have in place......... At this point I am still motivated.

I think with the motivation, it helps to read other people's blog and their stories and trials and errors. I am hoping that my body has finally resolved to the fact it has to lose weight and size!!!! I have broken up my 6 meals into more mini meals so I almost eat 10 times a day, which i am hoping that will keep my metabolism fired up and active!

I am keeping this short and sweet, will blog tomorro, when I have more time.

ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home