Thursday 18 October 2007

Planning Ahead

Well I have already planned ahead for the next 12 week program and I haven't finished this one. i still have 4 weeks to go. Nothing like making sure I keep up the good work so far. I will say I am slightly disappointed with the lack of results (that I can see) but it is not the end. My work pants are getting looser and I am sure I will have a great next four weeks! here's to seeing a good result in the last leg of the first 12 week journey.

Balance tonite, this should help my legs and butt! They still hurt so much. Amazing - here I was thinking we didn't really do a heavy session, just a killer session, but man are my quads, hammis and glutes feeling it for the last 2 days! Struggle on the stairs!!

Ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home