Wednesday 17 October 2007

Hump Day

My Butt! i can feel my butt even when I sit! We did another killer leg workout yesterday then I topped it with an hour of boxing that was the another boxing session from hell boot camp i am sure. Not only did we do more upper body workouts, our lower half was killed. Towards the end of the hour, after we have done sprints and squats, we had to do these step ups for about 6-8 mins, my legs were like jelly already from the weights session. When I went into spinning after boxing it took my legs a good 10 mins to get into a rhythym!! At first I just didn't seem to have the energy for spinning, but about 10mins in I got going and really put some intensity into my workout. Consequently, getting out of bed this morning at 4.30am, my butt is say 'Noooo!!!!!'. Topped it off with an hour of cardio of power walking this morning on tready alternating between 3% incline to 15% and interval elliptical trainer. Sitting here at work, my butt is still complaining immensely.

I like your saying Carolyn, waiting to come out of the cocoon that I am in!!!! yes somewhere deep inside the feather doona cover, is the muscles I would like to see!

must go!

Ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home