Thursday 25 October 2007

2nd Round

Hey bloggers
back already...........I missed blogging this week. I have been busy at work and training. Had a another massive back and bi with J on Monday morning, actually quite sore and tight there still tonite, felt it n balance tonite. I did some walk/sprints yesterday morning and it killed my legs towards the end. 40 mins of walking at 6km/hr for a min and arpinting at 12km/hr for 30 seconds. Kept that patern up for 40mins. Will try to make it 45mins next week. Ow!!!!!!!!

Did balance tonite, feel nice and relaxed. I am doing legs in the morning.

I have 43 weeks to go for my long goal!!! So far I have been very good and kept true for the last 8 weeks and this week has been great too. I hope I stay motivated. I have been finding it easy at the moment. Some days I am hungry and some days I don't want to eat.

Well time to go to bed! Catch you tomorro!

Ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home