Monday 29 October 2007

Uh-oh - Motivation Blues!!!

Well I don't know if it was the humidity or just the blues, but i was not motivated this weekend, infact it was the worse weekend so far in the run. I just didn't feel like doing anything, but when I did get moving it was good. I really cleaned the house on Saturday, and on Sunday mulched my gardens with the large sugar can mulch roll.

i actually felt out of sorts for some reason or another, don't know what is wrong and am feeling out of sorts right now. Maybe I had too many exciting weekends recently, that I am feeling a bit of a let down????

Kicked myself in the butt this morning, did another session with J' on back and bi's. I can not believe how fatiqued I get on my biceps by the time we get to them towards the end of the session, but as J says, lifting pretty heavy on back will always pre-fatique the bis quickly.

i have that horrible feeling at the moment, you know the one where you think nothing is working and why aren't results happening faster with all the careful planning with eating and meal measurements and all the exercise you do during the week!!! i will have to go read some inspiring stories again. Catch you later!!

Ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home