Tuesday 13 May 2008

Amazonian Power!


Strong! Feeling extremely strong at the moment. Expecially after a draining weekend! I rolled my ankle on Friday at work, so missed doing cardio all weekend! Climbing the walls to get out. For a supposed nice quiet day for Mothers Day turned into a drama - my parents turned up and anyone who knows my mum, it is just so draining having her around. I know I shouldn't say things like that but she makes every situation into such a drama. I developed a headache aroun 6.00pm and it disappeared Monday 2.00pm. Life is never easy when it comes to my mother. Anyway her mothers day was made as I cooked a traditional european dish for dinner and she got to see her grandson.
Training has been pretty good, I feel like an Amazonian Warrior Woman! Monday I managed a nice back and shoulder workout, and today I did chest. I am getting stronger in my chest so this is a good thing, I can now bench easily 65kg with absolutey no spots 15 reps. Don't get me wrong, I do have bad days when 60kg is hard - all depends on what my hormones are doing. And I was particulary strong today with chest and triceps. I did my usual routine and had some extra time, so we did extra tricep exercises. I think I am going to be very sore tomorrow. I am starting to feel my back at the moment, very tight........could do with a nice deep massage. I missed cardio on the weekend, so I am madly trying to catch up this week. Did 2 hours today straight up after weights (which was 45mins) and I have 1&1/2 hours tomorrow morning and 1 hour tomorrow night.
Food is great, a little hungry at the moment but am going to finish up quickly here and then go to bed so I don't get hungier.
I was waxed last night, so no hair on arms, and full leg, etc etc etc. Then had a facial. I fell asleep during the facial and work myself up with a snore. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yep that was the noise that work me up, but my darling beauty therapist, Hanna, I said I am sorry for falling asleep and snoring, she said she heard nothing. What a sweetie, I know I snored as I woke myself up. LOL what a hoot!
I am getting very excited this weekend is only 3 full days away. I am going to the INBA comp and then to dinner with a whole pile of inspirational women. I will have to try and remember to keep my mouth closed so I don't make a fool of myself being in AWE of these women.
Check Cindy's tricep in the picture above. Very Nice. I have triceps like that only covered in a doona layer which is working its way to just being a coverlet! Well happy training, healthy eating and have a fantastic night. Will talk to all soon.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home