Wednesday 17 September 2008

Oh boy Hump Day!

I am sitting here elating in my gym time but on the other hand, aching all over! and it is only hump day, still have 3 days of training left to do. WOOT WOOT!

So Monday started with a supa dupa shoulder workout, shoulders are still a little tight today, but man I should re-think doing shoulders before Tuesday if I am going to keep doing boxing!!!

Tuesday - what a huge day - Morning - 20mins flat spinning, 20 xtrainer, then 50 mins weights - chest and tris. I think I have slightly injured myself when I was doing bench flyes with DB - just a little too much depth with 12.5kg dumbbells. Normally they are okay and often I do 15kg, but I thought I would try and get mor pull/depth. afternoon, got back to gym and did an hour boxing session then jumped on and did 45mins spinning class. Yep I was pretty flat by the time I got home but felt great with the fatigue.

This morning I did a good leg session, similar along the lines of last week, just a few different things and then finished of with the supaset of leg raises and stair runs. I would like to say sprints, but my leg has been playing up lately, so I took it a little easy - no sprint, just runs - still hard enuf to be out of breath on the 2nd set of stairs. I think I am going to get sore tonight - as I am starting to feel it now.

Food has been great, trying my hardest to get in a lot of vegetables. Trying to average 300gms per meal, of greens. Today was a day of broccoflower.

Busy days at work of late, have been getting ready for auditors and now they are here today.

Well got to go, have a great day everyone. Bring on Friday!!!!

Long Live Fitness!
ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home