Thursday 4 September 2008

A weird day?

Hey Hey

Well the alarm went off this morning, I woke up, had to rush to the toilet. Had a funny wheezy/tickle in the throat and got scared, same sort of symptoms as I used to get when getting pnuemonia. Went back to bed, slept in an extra hour, did not go to gym. Got up, went to work and the funny feeling disappeared. Wahoo! I was so worried, because I didn't even feel sick???? Wonder what it was. Any how, had a bit of a slow day at work, feeling hungry. Ended up eating half of my Meal 4 with my Meal 3, admittedly, I could have eaten more for Meal 3.

food for today:

Meal 1 1/2 cup of oats, 3 egg whites and 2/3 cup green beans - 1 soy coffee
Meal 2 12 strawberries and 150gms yoghurt
Meal 3 100gms lean beef strips and 1&1/2 cups salad made into vietnamese beef salad.
then I had 4 corn thins because I was so hungry
Meal 4 1 small tomato and 95gms of tuna, 10 almonds
Meal 5 130gm chicken breast, 1 cup of green beans, 1/2 cup of peas and a couple tablespoons of gravy.

Sups Morning: CLA, folate, L Tyrosine, L Carnitine, Muscle Ease, Tresos B
Lunch CLA
Night CLA and ZMA
Nil exercise - maybe a good thing feeling a bit bluish - hard to explain - maybe a cycle thing happening. Let me explain - I have only had my periods once this year in the beginning and have not had any since. But I have noticed that I get feelings and bloating just like if I am about to start my periods. I did do a series of tests in the beginning of the year to see if I was menopausal or not, and each time it gave different reading. I am not worried about it, and truthfully it is really nice not to have them month to month. About the only thing I don't like is unknown factor, just in case they happen out of blue while I am out. "An accident so as to speak"

Anyway moving on, have a great day and looks like a nice warm weekend heading our way after 2 days of rain.

Long Live Fitness
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home