Wednesday 3 September 2008

Got my groove in!

Another great day. Started with gym time again, this time did awesome back workout:

Free weight Lat pulldown
3 sets - 15 reps each set - 10kg, 20kg & 30kg each side.
Cable Lat pulldown close grip
3 sets - 15 reps - 45kg, 50kg & 55kg
Bent over cable row with hand grips
3 sets - 12 reps - 40kg, 50kg & 60kg
Single arm Lat pulldown
3 sets - 12 reps - 35kg, 40kg, 45kg
Single arm archers cable pullback
3 sets - 15 reps - 30kg, 35kg, 40kg.

I then rowed my little heart out for 30 mins. I managed to row 6kms. I grazed one side on my ass cheeks...........lol... ... I rowed so hard and sweated so much, I grazed my skin, it is like a carpet burn for those who know what I am talking about!! (nudge nudge wink wink)

My shin splints are still giving me curry. I have been self massaging every night and rubbing tiger balm in. They will settle down as soon as I get my pattern in (my groove in! hence the name of my blog)

Food has been tight again today

Meal 1 1/2 oats 4 egg whites 1/2 cup mushrooms
Meal 2 4 corn thins, 1 small tomato , 1 x 95gm salmon
Meal 3 roast beef and salad multigrain sandwich
Meal 4 10 strawberries (yummmmy) and 150gm yoghurt
Meal 5 100g beef made with carrots, celery,onion made into a goulash served with cup of green beans.

1 small hiccup - I had a piece of multigrain bread. I usually don't crave bread but I just need to have a piece with vegemite.

So off to have my night suppliments another glass of water and time for bed! Up early again tomorrow.

Long Live Fitness

Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home