Saturday 13 September 2008

and the light bulb went on!!!!

Self Awareness! the capability to become aware of my thoughts, feelings
and actions. It is to know why you do what you do and the motives behind it. Self awareness is my understanding of my responses to events.
Finally I am able to stand apart and observe my moods and involvements in my life, I now am more accountable and responsible.
The discovery that what I am made up of, how I am able to deal with challenges and stress. I need to unclutter my life and focus within.
How am I going to improve my self awareness? Take the time to capture snap shots of my daily life that affects in a positive or negative way. Look at how I reacted to those moments on my time. Like, why did I not get up with the alarm to go to the gym. Why did I have a euphoric feeling after a massive leg workout on Friday. Hopefully this will help back track and understand the history from which problems arise and how am I going to ensure that I will better this every time.
Liz Nelson left me a message on my last post that just so says it all. One meal, One workout and One Day at a time. I must take action immediately and impose self discipline to continuously develop the habits of right thinking and feeling. It takes courage and self control to change and leave behind something that is hindering your personal growth and success. Having a clear vision allows me to continue finding workable plans and solutions to move forward.
Life gives you choices to either stay in bed or go out and make a place for yourself. Take the effort to learn, practice and discipline yourself to follow through regardless of how others think of you or the past disappointments.
long live fitness
Ciao!
X:D)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home