Tuesday 9 September 2008

And does it ever stop!

Well after much self instruction not to work so hard, guess what I get lumped with this week!!

I have a presentation to do for the Directors meeting - quite a complex presentation and the company is having its first audit next week. I thought I had left that behind at my old job, but the group has decided to consolidate and that of course means Audits! Man I thought I was so over this. AArrgghhhhh! I had planned an extra fantastic afternoon at the gym! I had a weights session, boxing session and spinning session...........................guess what I did! I got home at 7.00pm, put dinner on and then jumped on treadmill for 30mins. Boohoo.

Good eats today and I did manage 30 mins cardio and 30 mins heavy chest session.

So thats today in a nutshell, going to go do a load a dishes, get my clothes ready, pack my gym bag and go to bed.

Long Live Fitness
Ciao
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home