Friday 19 September 2008

And so the week ends!

Well, what a week it has been and currently I have a headache.
I have had a good week gymtime wise, getting almost pretty much back to normal, missed thursday though. Had an early start, hoping to get auditors out the way and get to Balance. But as always, best laid plans always goes astray. Bonus for thursday night was son getting dinner ready for me and he got it right with salad and very lean steak.

Trained back and biceps this morning, chest muscle hurt a little on some of the back and once on the biceps - when I tried to go heavier than I did. So backed it down, so as not aggrevate the injury. Looks like I may have back it down for a while. Always a good thing anyway.

So revelations from the past week?? hmm. I got good training, some good quality cardio. Increase my vege intake a lot. Managed 5 good clean days of eating except for tonight. I left work around 6.15pm tonight, auditors just didn't get the hint............it's Friday dog damit! Shute they are young ladies, don't they have a social life! So after driving home 45mins later, did the same thing I need to break habit from, got lazy with dinner and just made some open toasted sandwiches. Roast beef, tomato, onion and cheese. I had 1 and 1/2 slices. So why do I do that. I should have made the effort and had roast beef and veges instead. Not that there is a whole lot of veges left in the fridge!! but apart from tonight, the rest of the day was pretty darn good.

Not going powerwalking this weekend, an opportunity to give the body a weekend off. It did a lot more this week than it has done in almost 3 months.

But the goal is to have a least one perfect day this week, if not 2. Make sure I get all my veges in, try to incorporate more into my breakfasts as well. The idea is to rev my metabolism out of this world!

Did my head in a bit this morning, stupid me jumped on the scales at the gym and it showed that I had put on 3kg in one week, yet my clothes are getting back to that loose stage that it was before I went away to europe. Stupid box with numbers and springs in it. Over it! Travis was watching me (trainer at my gym) and laughing hard as I walked away muttering under my breath, swearing and cursing..............stupid devil's tool, I was calling it.

Come on veges, do your stuff!

Well have a great weekend everyone, will let you know how I go with keeping it perfect and real.

xx
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Magda said...

Good luck Doris. I'll be cheering for you to have that (at least one) perfect day this weekend. You can do it.

:-) Magda

19 September 2008 at 11:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home