Sunday 18 May 2008

And lastly a bonus to my weekend!


OMG! Today I am just flabbergasted! I met and spent 2 1/2 hours with Lindy Olsen. What an amazing person. I have always admired Lindy, she is like one of my poster girls for inspiration and I got to hang with her today! How lucky can you get. Lindy is such a casual person, so totally not what I expected her to be. And her husband Dallas, what a legend. Amazing how perception can be so wrong. I pictured Lindy to be a small petite person, but wow she has an amazonian stature! WOW! LOL I sound like at silly school girl going gaga!

I can not get over how easy it was to talk to Lindy. I think I scared her a bit as I kept gushing, yep I was gushing. I stood back today looking at all the amazing people surrounding me. I started to feel inadequate, then I stepped back from my thoughts and then realised how special I was that these people wanted to know me.

Thank you to everyone for one of the best weekends I have spent in a while.
I am inspired to the hilt now, especially after listening to Lindy talk in our little casual get together. Makes such sense.




3 Comments:

Blogger Shar said...

OMG DORIS!! You sound like you had the best weekend!! I'm jealous!! :)

Thanks for sharing your weekend on your blog, great to hear all about it.
SHar x

18 May 2008 at 10:16 pm  
Blogger Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Thanks shar

An absolute cracker of a weekend. looking forward to many many more like that.

19 May 2008 at 8:15 pm  
Blogger Em said...

Sounds like you had one smashing weekend, so beats my lazy weekend slopping around the house LOL

I hope you have a lovely week hun:)
Em:)

19 May 2008 at 8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home