Sunday 18 May 2008

Second inspiration for the weekend!


To Carolyn, WOW! You were amazing. Look at that side chest pose, how awesome was that. Don't know what the judge didn't see, but who am I to judge the judge!
I am so pleased to have met you finally, it feels like I have known you for a long time, well actually almost a year via emails.
Looking forward to October, you will knock them down!
Today was the fantastic day, bit windy but an awesome day. A great finish to a great weekend.
Looking forward to seeing some of the photos that Dallas took during the competition, maybe a nice one of your back which was the best on the stage. Maybe one for my inspiration board in my kitchen.
Looking forward to many more conversations, maybe a little longer ones now that you aren't so busy with comp prep for a few months. Please let Heidi and Sabine know it was an absolute pleasure meeting them and if evey Heidi is sick of her man, I want one like that. Lucky girl!
Talk to you soon anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home