Thursday 26 June 2008

Buongiorno!

Well I am off! To Italy, Germany and Scotland!! today at 10.00pm.
Here is the whirlwind trip itenaray!
First stop Roma!

We are here for 4 days.

Then Florence (Firenze) - going to get first hand look and compare the two Davids!! My husband and the Michealanglo's David. hmmmmmm

Next stop Venice - looking forward to the most as we are staying almost in St Marks square. Have warned hubby he must be romantic here!

Then we go to Munich by train over the Austrian Alps, pick up a car and drive to Fussen. The home of the romantic castle and start of our 'romantic road' trip.
We drive through 7 medieval towns and stop at at Rothenburg - hubby really really happy as we stay overnight in a German Pub -- Eins Beer, Zwei Beer, Drei Beer - Grosse Beer!
We then drive to Stuttgart - Hubby over the moon!!!!! Guess where he is going! yep like most men total petrol heads and we are going to the 'famous Porsche Museum' Had to give him some pleasure in order to get him to come on the trip in the first place. (not to mention I haven't actually told him of the full cost of the trip yet--- yikes!)

Now we hop on a plane and land in Edinburgh and meet up with a few friends (they are the ones getting married on Lochness)
From here we take a road trip up into the Highlands to Castle Stuart, where about 12 of us a meeting up for a few nights, a wedding and a very big drinking session! (part of the cost of castle, which by the way was very expensive, we get to have unlimited alcohol from the cellar)

So from Castle Stuart the group troupe on down to Lochness, have a wedding and go back for some serious partying!
We may have some uninvited guests at the wedding!!!!!!!!


so after all partying done, hubby and I travel down to Manchester for a couple of days then fly home! Phew - will need a holiday from the holiday!!!
Homeward Bound!

Then when home (16 days time) it is time to get so serious about the BEHAG! (Big Enormous Hairy Ass Goal). I will organise to talk to someone regarding the DNA test results, the talk to Sue re training and changes I will possibly need to make.
I would like to wish all those competing in the ALL Females if they read this blog. Good Luck and I hope to see you all at the Gold Coast!!! Would be so fantastic to meet you all, especially all those 'beautiful' people who I think inspire me.
Good Luck Carolyn with the start of your protocol for the next 15 weeks, getting ready for the INBA titles in October - can not wait to catch up with you again.
So until the middle of July, it is Ciao from me - I will miss reading blogs everyday, trust me!
Long Live Fitness!
Doris
X:D)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

I am so jealous Doris, have a fabulous time! I will miss you at the gym!

Hilary xx

27 June 2008 at 8:20 am  
Blogger RaeC said...

Thank you sweetheart, and I will be following your progress on your BEHAG!! Have an awesome time in Europe, even though I know you would rather be in chilly Melbourne at the All Female Classic ;o)

I am definitely hoping to get to the Nationals this year and meet you. I'm having holidays there after so there should definitely be time!!

Speak to you when you get back xxx

6 July 2008 at 3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home