Sunday 10 August 2008

Good Weekend so far!

Great start to weekend so far! Slept in a little saturday morning, had morning concoction (Vital Greens, Muscle Eaze(magnesium, calcium, zinc), Musashi Red, L-Tyrosine, Acetyl L Carnitine - mix in water), had my oats and went to a huge powerwalk with puppies and friend. That felt so good. Then did a bit of shopping, collected a few more supplements I have run out of, home to clean and clean. Basically on my feet all day, my foot got a little swollen. Oh yeah history to foot, a couple of weeks ago I went to gym and after a weight session jumped on a xtrainer to do some cardio and I broke it. My foot got caught in plastic shroud and that broke. I think I must of broken a small bone in foot as I had a hard time walking for a week and couldn't put certain shoes on. My foot has been great since, if I put my flat colarado's on. So yesterday was my first real intense cardio since coming back from hols.

One small confession though, last night I drank a bottle of red - so easy to drink I didn't realise I had drunk it all. Only 3 glasses (should say 3 buckets). Didn't plan it but I enjoyed it. I didn't feel drunk after it but I am sure I was - and my hubby said he would drive home - wahoo that is so rare. I don't drink often but once every blue moon it feels good to do it. Pepperjack - cab sav - noice drop!!!! Good company, good conversation, good laughs and photo comparisons with the group of friends who all met over in Scotland for the wedding of friend. I made a amazing dish last night - sometimes I wish I had a little al fresco dining business - one day - Fresh salmon and white wine risotto. I tweaked a basic recipe to what I think what would taste better. and it actually paid off. It is a true compliment when people ask if they can take a doggy bag home for themselves. So today is dedicated to do another long powerwalk or actually I am going to go for a bike ride into Waterford and back, clean house some more, do a little gardening and sort my wardrobe out. So I figure if I keep moving again today, it will burn of the excess calories from yesterday.

Hey Tara, Grant from the Nutrition warehouse is a nice guy. Stopped in yesterday to pick up some supps I need and to check out the comparison against the Supplement Den. He seems very eager to please and is going to get in Vital Greens to sell as he takes it as well.

Well best get into it, the day has already begun.

Long Live Fitness
Ciao
X:D)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We take a lot of similar supplements Doris. Great minds think alike! xxx

10 August 2008 at 9:36 pm  
Blogger Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Hey Lia

Yes i have adopted some extra ones since talking to Lindy but the majority of them I was already taking. I know I feel so crappy if I miss any of them, and now I am starting to enjoy the taste of the concoction i mix up in the morning.

Doris

11 August 2008 at 7:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home